- - Putty Tat: Feline equivalent of “Bitch”
- - Meow/Mew/Mow/Miau: Used to mock any Feline accent
- - Smooth Skin, Peach/y [animals may also pick up on human slang terms as well, such as cracker (“whitey”) or chink, ect]: Human
- - Tree Pisser: Canines (specifically domesticated dogs)
- - Wolfy: Wolves, foxes, other wild dogs
- - Bow-wow-wow/Woof woof/Awoo: Used to mock any Canine’s accent
- - Scaley: Scaled animal.
- - Flat belly: Snakes, dragons, or any other creature that either crawls on its belly or has smooth scales on its underbody.
- - Nag: Horse equivalent of “Bitch”. Often combined with “old” to make an even worse insult.
- - Brooder: Horse equivalent of “Slut” or “Whore.” Based off of the term “brood mare.”
- - Hoofer: any hooved animal, especially horses, bovine, and deer.
- - Whee-Snaw: Used to mock any hooved animal’s accent; more insulting if the animal in question isn’t equestrian.
Domestication (Insults): These are based off of any sort of domestication by humans, aliens, or otherwise. It’s a very common thing for wild animals not to want to look or become “tame,” therefore any sort of domestication can be used or seen as a slur against someone. Some animals, such as show, breeding, or competing animals (dressage horses, show dogs, ect) may take these as a compliment. It all depends on the animal’s situation.
- - “Raised by Wolves”: Any human who tries to live with animals, or has been raised in animal slums
- - “Slave”: Refers to any animal (or human) – whether literal slave or not – that works for another source. Can be used to slam a career, a job/work place, or could be used as an insult to an animal if they’re very obviously independent (or if they’re working for any human resource, whether friend or boss)
- - “Man’s Best Friend”: Sort of like ‘slave,’ however is more focused on an animal that works for any one human [organization]. Especially used for those who have very close human friends.
- - “Show Toy”: Used against any animal that is used in shows, especially breed-specific shows.
- - “Trophy Mount”: A slur specifically used against race, show, cross-country, dressage, and jumping equestrians.
- - “Pelt of shame”: Fur, skin, scales, or feathers that are so over preened they shine, or are of show quality. Considering most animals are poor, it’s pretty uncommon for their fur to be this pristine.
- - ”Wouldn’t you be a good/pretty little/excellent ______”: A phrase often used by humans to defame animals - especially those who are free and of merit able quality. For example, Goha’s wife is a purebred Tenneesee Walking Horse, and used to be a dressage horse. If a human saw her now, they could insult her choice in lifestyle by saying “You’d make a perfect show horse,” or “you were such a good dressage horse…”. Basically turning them into property or trophies instead of acknowledging them as intelligent individuals.
- - “Fluffy,” “Spike,” “Killer,” various other common pet names: Disrespects the animal, once again putting them in a domestic dumb (incapable of human thought, speech, or both) animal category.
There’s more, but this is all I can be assed to write down right now.